Seek Reveal FirePro Specially for fireFighters. RQ-FFAX
The Reveal FirPro PRO Fast Frame is Seek Thermal's most advanced handheld thermal imaging camera
for FireFighters purposes.
The Seek Thermal Reveal FirePro FF is a thermal imaging camera with True Heat sensors,
in combination with a powerful LED flashlight.
The Reveal FirePRO FF can be used -
especially for Fire applications due to its 15Hz refresh rate including security guards,
police operations, border security, arrest teams especially at night. IP67 waterproof
Why an integrated flashlight? Reveal Shield Pro makes everything visible in the dark,
Designed for Police, security purposes, the challenging situations of everyday life.
Reveal Shield Pro FF works in total darkness, in broad daylight and in poor visibility.
Pressing a button records images in .jpg and saves them to the internal memory.
The filter button allows the setting of different color pallets. The numerical temperature of
the object (Person) can optionally be displayed on the screen.
The 24 ° viewing angle makes it ideal for a wide range of up to 758 meters with recognizable
images up to 190 meters and images identified up to 108 meters
- the Seek Thermal Shield PRO FF is especially for Police and surveillance purposes.
- 320 x 240 pixels heat sensor
- 32 ° field of view
- -20 ° to 550 °C temperature range
- operating Temp, -20° till + 60°C no time limit
- operating temp ( 10 min.) -20° till 85°C
- operating Temp, ( 2 Min.) -20° till + 107°C
- Operating Range, 555 meter
- can be used both during the day and at night
- 300 lumens powerful built-in LED flashlight
- IP67 waterproof
- 15 frames per second:> 15 Hz FastFrame
- Focus: Fixed
- Display: 6 cm
- Thermal sensitivity: <70 mk
- Spectral range: 7.5 - 14 microns
- Dimensions camera: 12.5 x 6 x 3 cm
- Weight: 175 grams
- User interface: Stand-alone device with 3-button navigation
- Temperature display scale: Fahrenheit, Celsius
- Color palettes: 3 different options ( fire, survey, Color)
- Storage capacity: 4 Gb internal (4000 pictures)
- Battery: Li-ion 3.5 working hours after full charge